1. CAN I PHONE OR EMAIL AN ORDER FOR PICKUP?
Yes. You can contact us by phone, website or email and we will be happy to get back to you.
2. DOES KENDRA’S BUTTERCUP BAKERY DELIVER OR DO I PICK UP PRODUCT?
Yes. We deliver special event and large quantity orders for a fee.
When smaller orders are placed a pick-up place and time is determined.
3. CAN I HAVE MY ITEMS SHIPPED?
Yes. We offer seasonal items in our online store only for shipping within the USA . Orders must be placed 72 hours in advance for small orders and two weeks for large orders.
4. DOES KENDRA’S BUTTERCUP BAKERY ONLY SELL CUPCAKES?
No. We offer a variety of gluten free baked goods. Please check our menu for more information.
5. HOW DO I STORE CAKE/CUPCAKES?
We ask our customers to consume our product within 24 hours of purchase. After 24 hours you may freeze them. To thaw cake/cupcakes leave out at room temperature (below 72 degrees) 2-3 hours before serving.
1. DOES KENDRA’S BUTTERCUP BAKERY CATER WEDDING, SHOWERS OR OTHER EVENTS?
Yes. We customize orders for small or large events. Our food truck is also available for a fee. Please call us so we can help you plan your event.
1. HOW DOES KENDRA’S BUTTERCUP BAKERY PREPARE GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS?
Our facility is a dedicated gluten free kitchen. It is celiac friendly.
2. I HAVE A NUT ALLERGY CAN I EAT AT KENDRA’S BUTTERCUP BAKERY?
No. We ask anyone who has a tree nut or peanut allergy to refrain from eating our products.
1. HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ITEMS?
We accept cash, debit, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express
2. HOW DO I PAY FOR ADVANCE ORDERS?
A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE RETAINER IS REQUIRED ON ALL CUSTOM ORDERS TO HOLD DATE. ORDERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL TWO WEEKS IN PRIOR TO EVENT.
AT KENDRA’S BUTTERCUP BAKERY EVERYTHING IS MADE FROM SCRATCH IN SMALL QUANTITIES WITH QUALITY INGREDIENTS TO ENSURE YOUR EXPERIENCE IS A PLEASANT ONE.
PLEASE INFORM OUR STAFF OF ANY ALLERGIES BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER OR CONSUMING OUR PRODUCTS.
KENDRA’S BUTTERCUP BAKERY